Monday, December 6, 2010

Bethlehem



Bethlehem and a good night’s sleep are hopefully on the cards. I have pulled into Gables B&B for the night and a REPACK. My ride was pleasant and the sand roads where full of jagged stones and my compressor came in handy, as I pumped and deflated my tires a few times. The ride has been balanced and Hope (my KTM) has done well on the ride, she hasn’t struggled much. I have already encountered another loss of something valuable, my hand made knife is no longer anywhere to be found. I think someone helped themselves to it when checking in at Gables reception. I must conclude that today has not been “penny wise” it has rather been “pound foolish”; however the day even with all its challenges has been sweet in the Lord. There is a tranquil place of contentment when in a foreign surrounding, not sure why? But it is refreshing! The on-coming trucks can be scary as they nearly blow you from your bike. The velocity of wind they generate is quite staggering. Tomorrow I plan to move south along the Lesotho border, until then…

Signing off

Tyrone

Had an opportunity to encourage a struggling brother,, pray for him as he is weak in the faith, his name is Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment