Friday, December 17, 2010

Final Destination.

The ride from Jefferies Bay was rough, wet and cold. I have safely arrived in Plettenberg Bay and have removed the entire luggage from my bike and have pack a bag of laundry for the wash, it is time for a wash load. Most of my gear got wet and so I am drying some of it out. I am in a little room with a bathroom on suite and it will be perfect for a place to hold up for the next two weeks. I will do the normal holiday thing for the next couple of days, I will swim in the sea lie and play games on the beach and hopefully have some good fellowship with some of my Christian friends that are down here on holiday. It fascinates me how many professing Christians have drifted from the call to obedience due to the throws of life. There is a much rounding up to be done. So wherever we find the need to be of service in this area may God give us boldness to be willing to be countered!

I am not sure how much adventure riding I will do from here over the next few days, but if the opportunity arises or I get cabin fever, then I am sure I will be looking for some route on some map.

Hopefully the sun comes out and stays out; it will be good to take in some vitamin D.

Will update the blog only when it is worth an update, so until then…

Signing off

Tyrone

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tyrone,
    It was great meeting you today!! I trust you had a good time of fellowship with your knysna friends. We still went for our ride, it was wet and cold at times, but the thrill of riding still got the better of us! I've checked out your other blog as well, i like what i read. Bless you for spreading the Word of God and for not hiding it from your personal life. We all have made many mistakes in the past and as you say, our sin have consequences, even though forgivness comes as soon as we repent, the ripple effect of our sin may take some time to wash away. I don't know your whole story, as i've only just met you today and read a bit about you, but i can see that God is using you and will continue to do so as long as you are willing! I pray that God bless you and that you may experience Him in such an intimate way whilst on holiday here in the Garden Route. For some very helpful and interesting reading, check out www.gospel-truth.co.za, i did a wedding in George in October and met the owner of the venue, a solid man of God and he also writes...worth checking out! Enjoy that camera of yours!

    Greetings in Jesus Christ,
    andre

    www.mostlyphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will pop in sometime next week to say hello, be well mate, Tyrone

    ReplyDelete