Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Good Night's Rest




Thankfully I had a good night’s rest at Mountain Shadow Hotel and I am looking forward to today’s adventure, I will not say challenges as I do not always what be struggling on my way with detour after detour on mundane trivia. I look forward to a peaceable gentle trouble free ride.

This morning I will not venture to East London as planned but will head towards Queenstown as I believe there are a few bike shops there. Hopefully Hope will get sorted with a new petrol cap…

Time to load up have breakfast and then whether the mist and the cold weather, but wishfully not for too long.

A picture of my view from my bedroom window as another rooster claims his territory; the other picture is the typical detour roads I did circles with yesterday.

Signing off

Tyrone

No comments:

Post a Comment